According to Glamour.com ‘s Megan Gutashaw Black and White will be one of next seasons “Most Wearable Trends” . These runway looks are from designers Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, and Marc Jacobs, spring 2013 Collections. As you know these outfit can run you upward of a thousand dollars or more from these top designers.
While very Chic and desirable these looks may not be affordable to most of us. So below I’ve put together a more affordable Black and White Collection so that you can stay on trend and on budget.
1. Long Sleeve Tribal Print Dress $24.70 @ Go Jane
2. Zumma Velvet Bow Elasticated Belt 4.99 @ Missguided
3. Liquid Chiffon Mermaid Maxi Skirt $35.70 @ Go Jane
4.Leatherette Mesh Peplum Top$44.00 @ Arden B
5. Side stripe millennium skinny pant $24.99 @ Charlotte Russe
6.Black Necklace and Earring Set $10 @ BijouxTerner ( You have to check out this store everything is $10 or under hats, bags,scarfs and jewelry)
7. Stone Chain Statement Bracelet $44 @ Arden B
8. Nail Rock Black & White Designer Nail Wraps 6.65 @ Missguided